Click Here for An Urgent Update from FedEx for all FASCs: Any stores that are closed during this time or have reduced hours, it is most imperative that you update your hours on FASCnet.com and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the temporary closure request. You should include your account number and “Temporary Store Closure Request” in the subject line of the email.
Small Business Administration
Some more helpful resources for you so that you can effectively share with your clients and other small business owners in your community.
1. Here’s a great way to update your modified hours on your Google My Business page:
Please make sure to update your Google My Business listing because it’s the first thing people see in Google when they search for your business.
2. Here’s a link to a blog post that Seema & Fahim wrote and emailed to all their clients recently:
It contains a link to the Department of Homeland Security document that classifies all “Shipping and Mailing Services” as essential businesses and allows us to remain open, even during “Stay at Home” orders from the government.
3. Here’s a link to Marty’s awesome post about how to engage with your community effectively during this time of unprecedented uncertainty and do it with resilience and positivity:
4. FedEx COVID-19 page for all the latest updates: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/coronavirus.html
[FedEx has temporarily suspended its money-back guarantee on all shipments until further notice.]
5. Great New York Times Article about Whether or Not You Can Catch COVID-19 via mail or packages:
6. As always, please keep checking AMBC4ME.org for all updates during this time and follow us on Facebook for real time updates. Here’s the link to our latest blog for our industry’s stores: https://ambc4me.org/we-are-essential-businesses/